Sunday, May 4, 2014

TMI Tag

Finals suck. Sorry for absence!!!!!! Let's just get into this tag, cuz it's a long one.

Tagged by readingisamazingyoushouldtry!

1. What are your wearing?
I am wearing a boyfriend tank from Target along with some white jean shorts from American Eagle and mint green combat boots that a friend got me. That makes me seem really girly and dressed up. I'm not. Yesterday, I was wearing $5 leggings from Target and a Quidditch shirt.

2. Ever been in love?
Yes, with my current boyfriend (and some fictional characters). Speaking of my boyfriend, a lot of you have been asking questions about him, so comment if you want a boyfriend tag!

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes....

4. How tall are you?
I am 5'7.

5. How much do you weigh?
I don't weigh myself, so I don't really know... I would say about 110?

6. Any tattoos?
No, and I don't know if I'm going to get any or not. I'm kind of debating it in my brain.

7. Any piercings?
My ears are pierced, and my right ear has two piercings.

8. OTP?
Four and Tris, Hazel Grace and Augustus, Lena and Alex, Captain Hook and Emma, Temperance and Seeley... THERE ARE SO MANY I CAN'T EVEN

9. Favorite shows?
Bones, Switched At Birth, 60 Minutes, Law and Order SVU, Dateline, 20/20, Castle, Once Upon A Time, Grimm, Resurrection, Criminal Minds, NCIS, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family...

10. Favorite bands?
The Beatles, Coldplay, Lifehouse, One Direction, One Republic, The Four Tops, Frankie Valley and the Four Seasons, and Diana Ross and the Supremes.

11. Something you miss?
I miss my grandmother, who recently passed away. I miss my parents and my four siblings, because I don't get to see them a lot right now. I miss my dogs back home with my family, my Emma and my Pepper. I miss Tori, another one of my dogs at home who recently passed away at age 14.

12. Favorite song?
I have a lot, but my current favorites are Find You by Zedd, Matthew Koma, and Miriam Bryant, Hey Brother by Avicii, Viva La Vida by Coldplay, every song Ed Sheeran has ever sung, and Skin by Shere Khan.

13. How old are you?
I am 21 years old.

14. Zodiac sign?
I am a Libra.

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
I like him to be kind, humorous, sweet, honest, preferably British...

16. Favorite quote?
I love so many quotes that it's unbelievable, but my favorite is... "I solemnly swear I am up to no good."

17. Favorite actor?
Robert Downey Jr, Jason Isaacs, Bradley Cooper, Theo James, Katherine Heigl, Emily Deschanel, Leslie Mann, Jason Seigel, Emma Roberts, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, and Liam Hemsworth. (and those last three are not just for hunger games)

18. Favorite color?
Light blue.

19. Loud music or soft?
Somewhere in between.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
My bedroom...or the kitchen...THIS IS A NO JUDGEMENT CIRCLE!

21. How long does it take you to shower?
10 to 15 minutes.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
A little less than an hour.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes, with my siblings.

24. Turn on?
British, funny, sweet, and loves books.

25. Turn off?
Selfish, TOO muscular, hates books, rude.

26. Reason for joining YouTube?
I am not a YouTuber. I've only made a couple of videos on there, but I originally made the channel and this blog to share my love of books with the world and get in touch with other book lovers!

27. Fears?
Drowning, not being loved by anyone, being locked in a small space...

28. Last thing that made you cry?
I rewatched Toy Story 3 with my boyfriend today.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Today to my boyfriend and also to my parents and my dogs.

30. Meaning behind your YouTube name?
My blog and YouTube name is Book Chirp, because my name, Wren, is a bird, and I love "chirping" about books.

31. Last book you read?
Summer of the Geek by Piper Banks.

32. Currently reading?
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein.

33. Last show you watched?
I watched  a Castle marathon last night.

34. Last person you talked to?
My best friend Katie.

35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
My friend Annie.

36. Favorite food?
Tofu.

37. Place you want to visit?
I want to travel all over the world, but particularly England and Thailand.

38. Last place you were?
My apartment, where I am now.

39. Do you have a crush?
Yes!

40. Last time you kissed someone?
I kissed my boyfriend earlier today.

41. Last time you were insulted?
Earlier today.

42. Favorite flavor of sweet?
Strawberry and watermelon.

43. What instruments do you play?
Drums, piano, guitar, bass, viola, and cello.

44. Favorite piece of jewelry?
A ring that my grandmother gave me before she died.

45. Last sport you played?
I played soccer with friends yesterday.

46. Last song you sang?
This song that I heard on the radio but IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD...something about American Apparel underwear...

47. Favorite chat up line?
Ummm...idk...Hi?

48. Ever used it?
Yes.

49. Last time you hung out with someone?
Earlier today.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
YOU. YES, YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment