Friday, May 9, 2014

25 Random Facts About Me

1. When I was in second grade and I could swim perfectly well, I had a friend who couldn't swim and my mother signed me up to take swimming lessons with her. The water was so freezing that I had a phobia of water for the rest of second grade and would act sick to get out of swimming lessons.

2. I am very organized... except I have to work super hard to keep my room clean even as an adult.

3. I used to pronounce my name as "pin" when I was a toddler.

4. My family is gigantic. I'll draw you a family tree sometime. I'm not even exaggerating. It's huge.

5. When I was child, I was the girl who constantly had bruises all over her legs and also scratches and cuts and bandages. At one point, it was so bad that one of my teachers suspected I was getting abused and talked to my parents, who didn't let me go outside and play for weeks.

6. I have never owned a cat, a fish, or a guinea pig, only dogs.

7. I am obsessed with photography.

8. I constantly cry at the movies. I cry at almost every movie I go to. I even cry when I'm watching a movie at a friend's house or my own watching a movie.

9. I've never been stung by a bee.

10. Once when I was sick, my dad took me to the doctor, who prescribed me some medication, which caused my entire body to be covered in hives, and I had that awful rash for three weeks. I have a phobia of being prescribed that medication again.

11. I have broken my right arm twice and my left leg once.

12. When I was 11 years old, I had my first cup of tea and I despised it. When I was 15, I befriended a girl who was obsessed with tea and made me retry it, and to this day it is my favorite drink.

13. I hate jelly.

14. I hate roller coasters.

15. As a kid, there was a girl at my school who I hated, but all the teachers loved her and they thought it was adorable that she had an imaginary friend, so I made one up named Ariki, but I didn't actually believe in him. They thought it was disgusting when I introduced them to Ariki, but they loved Jill and her friend Dolly.

16. I LOVE to eat.

17. I love running and exercising.

18. I am majoring in Social Work with a minor in Anthropology.

19. I am named Wren because my mother had a dream that a little wren bird came to her and told her she was pregnant. The next day, she took a test and the wren was right.

20. If I were a boy I would be named Ben.

21. I believe in love.

22. I like beards on certain guys, but mustaches turn me off.

23. When I was in fourth grade, I shared a room with one of my sisters and I used to say really weird stuff and talk really fast in my sleep.

24. I don't really like a book that's just romance, but I love romantic movies.

25. I love That's So 70's Show.

And there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment