Friday, March 28, 2014

Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag

I don't feel like explaining. Raeleen will explain it!

My five books are Cinder, Delirium, Catching Fire, The Fault In Our Stars, and Looking For Alaska. Le go.

The first book out of the hat is Catching Fire, so let's flip to a random page.
1. The first to die
Gale. Sad face. He probably died protecting his family, because that's what a beautiful person Gale is. I'm depressed.
2. The person I trip to get away from the zombies
Haymitch. I wouldn't trip Haymitch! He's awesome.

The next book is Cinder.
3. The first person to turn into a zombie
Kai. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
4. The person who trips me to get away from the zombies
Torin. I never liked him.

Next is Looking For Alaska.
5. The idiot of the team
The Colonel. Well...umm...I...but...I don't know what to think of that.
6. The brains of the team
Takumi. We're in deep trouble.

Our next book is Delirium.
7. The team medic
Hana....I think I want to quit this team.
8. The weapons expert
Alex. Okay, that's good with me.

And lastly, The Fault In Our Stars.
9. The brawler
Gus. WHAT?
10. The team captain
The father of Gus.


GET ME OFF THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment