Monday, March 31, 2014

Book Scenario Tag (ORIGINAL/BASED ON BEAUTY SCENARIO TAG)

I created my own tag!!! This is based on the Beauty Scenario Tag. I changed the questions so they applied to books!

1. You have to get rid of all of your fantasy, dystopian, and sci-fi books (YA or not). You can only keep one expensive book and one cheap book. What do you keep??

For my expensive book, I choose Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I know it wasn't super expensive, but I bought the hardcover and the collector's edition, so... For my cheap book, I choose Shatter Me by Taherah Mahfi. I got it for $3.75. HARDCOVER...

2. You go for an interview. The lady interviewer is reading your favorite contemporary book. What is it?

Looking For Alaska by John Green.

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick-me-up. Which book do you reread to make yourself feel great?

Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I LOVE THAT BOOK.

4. You go back in time to your elementary, middle school, or high school years. What would you change about your reading "style"?

I would start reading YA and teenage books earlier.

5. Your most highly anticipated release this year (what is it?) is available for pre-order at the bookstore. it comes out a few days early, but when you go to get it, the bookstore has accidentally reserved another one of your highly anticipated releases (what is it?). Do you just take the book and don't complain to the store, take the book but also reserve the book you originally wanted, or give the book back and demand a free copy of the book you ordered?

I would take the book, but reserve the one I originally wanted. My two top releases this year are The One by Kiera Cass and City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare.

6. A friend surprises you with a 4-day break to your dream destination. You can only pack one book. What do you pack????

Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred Taylor. You can't get tired of this book, even if you're reading it over and over and over.

7. Your house has been robbed. Everything is safe except for your books. What is the book that you really hope is safe?

Dorothy's Dream. It originally belonged to my grandmother, who gave it to my mother, who gave it to me.

8. Your friend borrows a book and returns it in horrible condition. Do you a) pretend not to notice, b) ask them to repurchase it, or c) do the same to one of their books?

I would ask them to repurchase it, because I wouldn't want to ruin one of their books, but i'm a sucker for condition.

I tag Bekah AwesomeBookNut!!

No comments:

Post a Comment