Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Just Read and Currently Reading!

Hey guys, so I finished The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen days ago, and it was AMAZING!  I've talked about this book so much in other blogs, but I haven't written a flat-out book review because- I don't know, but the next book I read I will write a review!  Cross my heart, hope to die!  But, anyways, you HAVE to read this book.  It's realistic, but it is still just great and inspiring. It's emotional and it pulls you in.  Wendelin Van Draanen just illustrates life beautifully.

So, I am currently reading After: 19 Stories of Apocalypse and Dystopia by various authors, and, I have to say: I am loving so stories and not loving some others.  I will DEFINITELY be doing a review on this book, so watch out for it!

Thanks, guys!  Keep on reading, keep on chirping!  Expect a book tag in the near future!

Wren


No comments:

Post a Comment