Saturday, November 9, 2013

Because Feelings Matter Tag

This tag was created by Michelle Lynn's YouTube channel.

1. What book made you feel confident, either about yourself or your life?
This is nonfiction, but Cool Women by various people.  This book is so interesting and makes me feel confident, strong, and proud!  Basically any book with a strong female character makes me feel this way!

2. Which book made you sympathetic or made you sympathize greatly with the characters?
I would say The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and futuristic books with characters leading horrible lives.  It just makes me feel sympathetic and sad.

3. Which book made you feel anxious?
Insurgent by Veronica Roth.  I was at the edge of my seat the entire book and I was wanting more.  Oh, the anxiety!

4. What book made you feel annoyed?
I have two books for this answer.  One is a Veronica Roth book and another is a John Green book.  Allegiant annoyed the crap out of me because of everything changing and not being exciting.  Paper Towns, don't get me wrong, I LOVED IT, but it was just one character and her name was Margo. She drove me crazy and she got on my nerves!

5. What book made you feel disappointed?
Allegiant, once again, as well as Mockingjay.  You may notice that they are both the final installments in trilogies.  Another book(it breaks the pattern) is The Red Pyramid, which I actually never finished.

6. What book made you feel confused?
I love, love, LOVE this book, but Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper was confusing to me.  I'm not sure if that is just my opinion or it really confused others.  I just don't know.

7. What book made you feel satisfied?
The Running Dream, by Wendelin Van Draanen, which I just finished, made me feel very satisfied and warm inside in the ending, despite it's un-cozy beginning.  READ IT!

8. What book made you feel like you could really relate to the main character?
I have to say I can relate to Tris from Divergent because I know what it's like to want to move out of your family but not at the same time and I know what it feels like to lose someone you really love.  I feel like I understand everything she does in the series, and that I would have done the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment